I guess maybe it's a mom thing but I was determined to get Eliza-Grace's picture made with Santa. I'm not much on lines or germs, so I wasn't thrilled about going to see Santa at the mall. So when we were eating lunch at the Springdale Country Club last week for Scott's work Christmas party and I saw a sign saying Santa would be making an appearance at Sunday brunch I was way excited. Perfect! Maybe I won't have to sanitize and fabreeze Santa before letting him hold my child. It turned out great. We met MiMi and Randy (i don't think there has been a final decision about his name yet) there around 12:30pm and there was no line and no crowd. There were only a few kids playing in the room where they had Santa sitting. Santa did great with her and Eliza-Grace just slept. I'm pretty sure she might have passed gas while Santa was holding her because he gave me a look at one point. And what would a family picture be without Santa trying to make the momma sit on his lap too, what a creeper!
After meeting Santa, we all headed to a late lunch at BurgerLife and met up Aunt Amy and Uncle Doug. Amy had run the Fayetteville half marathon that morning in the freezing temps. Way to go Amy!


No comments:
Post a Comment