From the fullness of his GRACE we have received one blessing after another. John 1:16

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Shopping.......check!

Sorry I've been MIA lately blogland! I know my millions of readers have been waiting on the edge of their seats to see what we've been up to. Well, we've been Christmas shopping, wrapping and grocery shopping. I guess I'm still in a bit of a fog because I went to the mall Friday, Saturday, Sunday (drove through the parking lot and left) and Monday because I couldn't seem to get everything and everyone bought for. Lord help us when Eliza-Grace is mobile and having an explosion diaper at the mall is the least of my worries. Maybe I'll be better about blogging now that I'm officially finished shopping and wrapping!


These two cuties were great shoppers for their mommas! I'm sure Dyer is so confused what Eliza-Grace is doing in the back seat with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment