Friday evening Scott, Mark, Jess, Bo and Josh headed out for a total manly men "hunting" trip. Not sure they really hunted anything, but they sure had enough weapons to do just about anything. I will not put the picture Scott took on here because you will think we are crazies. Silly boys!
So Friday night Ashley, Jenessa, Dyer, Eliza-Grace and I went to eat at HammonTrees. It was SO GOOD! Scott refuses to go there for some reason so that was my first time. Maybe I can get him to go back with me.
Eliza-Grace and I spent the entire weekend with J and D. Set up the pack and play in D's room and these two had their first full night sleep over. It was so fun! Even Stella got to come to girls weekend!!
Saturday we had a lazy morning and then headed out to stroll around the Bentonville square in the awesome weather. The store we were headed to was moving and had already packed up everything but we went in a few more stores.
Eliza-Grace in D's bouncey seat, munching on his book. What a share-bear Dyer was all weekend!
Saturday night Eliza-Grace slept from 4:30 pm until 7:30 am Sunday morning!! Crazy! Alexis and Ashley came over and we ate dinner, hung out, ooh'd and ahh'd over Ashley's fabric for the nursery, drank a bottle of wine (except Ash's cute preggers self) and looked at old college pictures. Such a fun night!
Dyer ready for bed in his "Future Mr. Right" jammies
Jenessa and I were very excited when the boys got home on Sunday and we could go off duty for a little bit. I even got a 2 hour nap!! Thanks so much for having us Auntie J. We had so much fun and love you and D-man so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment